Edition, conception and
32 avenue Maréchal Juin
Tél. +33 (0)4 89 89 30 49
Fax. +33 (0)4 89 89 30 49
838 183 168 00023
Legal representative :
Hosting of the website
58, Chemin des Guérins
83500 LA SEYNE SUR MER
Tél. +33 (0)4 94 25 81 50
Website contentInformation on this website www.mcbuilding06.com has strictly informative character and management reserves its right to change the content when appropriate.
The content on this site (text, images, photographs, sound effects, design, attachments…) are the exclusive property of MC Building. The entire content of this site is protected by international law concerning intellectual property and authors rights.
All use and reproduction total or in parts, of this site is therefore illegal and will be persecuted by law.
Hypertext linksLinks to and from other websites as well as the content of third parties websites won’t in any case engage the responsibility of MC Building.
MC Building authorises other websites to establish a hypertext link to its content. This authorisation is valid for all sites, except those with polemic, pornographic, xenophobic and other sites susceptible to cause moral damage to others.
Personal data protection policyThe company MC Building undertakes to ensure that the collection and processing of your data, carried out from the site https://www.mcbuilding06.com/, comply with the general data protection regulations (RGPD) and the Data Protection Act. Each form or teleservice limits the collection of personal data to what is strictly necessary (minimisation of data) and indicates in particular :
- what are the purposes of collecting this data (purposes)
- if this data is mandatory or optional for the management of your request
- who will be able to read it ( only MC Building in principle, unless specified in the form when a transmission to a third party is necessary for the management of your request) ; The personal data collected as part of the services offered on https://www.mcbuilding06.com/ are processed according to secure protocols and allow the to manage the requests received in its computer applications.For any information or exercise of your rights Informatique et Libertés on the processing of personal data managed by MC Building, you can contact its Data Protection Officer (DPO) :
- by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- or by signed mail with a copy of an identity document to the following address:
32 avenue Maréchal Juin